Friday, January 14, 2011

A Great Resource

Recently a friend forwarded a message to me from the founder of an organization called Chosen Families. I would highly recommend that everyone check them out at www.chosenfamilies.org. I love what they have to say about the name of the organization... We are chosen by God to love and be loved by these special children. What a great reminder to me that this is a high calling in life and He who has chosen me will equip me to carry it out to completion.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing that link. I'm so glad to see a Christian organization offering support for families of children with mental illnesses. My sister has bipolar disorder and when we were growing up it was assumed her behavior could be disciplined (mostly spanked) out of her. My dad is a pastor, so this was especially hard on our family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this Kelly. I will add it to our group links too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great resource! I'll definitely be back to it!

    ReplyDelete